- This event has passed.
Trail Day at Salmon Point!
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Email email@example.com to RSVP or with any questions!
- Gear to bring – Along with the tools and safety gear, it is recommended that you bring food, a quart or more of water, rain jacket, and first aid kit. If you have any allergies, bring your medications. It is recommended that you or someone in your group bring a cell phone or other communication device so that you can contact emergency help if needed.
- Proper clothing – Trail construction is work, so dress in proper clothing. Dress in layers so that you can adjust for temperature changes. Long pants, preferably steel toed boots, & gloves are a must for basic trail work.
- Touch up tread throughout
- Create a 4-foot wide 8-foot-high corridor for hikers
- Remove dead and downed trees from the trail.
- Address drainage issues in sections of the trail.